Friday 11 January 2013

Day something or other yoga n work and sort of cooking

As I didn't take any photos today I felt you could have a look at some of my anscestors and guess the date.
Do you think this is 28th May 1882, St Luke, Middlesex? or later 1912?

This is a wedding photo probably of my Great Great Grandparents Anna and Conrad Prollius or maybe one of their 13 children so maybe from 1912 onwards. Hope he wasn't too dissapointed when he removed the veil! Looks very early Downton Abbey.

So this morning I was sitting in bed on the laptop and suddenly Janathon overcome me and I sprang into action. It was cold, 2 degrees so I drove to the gym as a bike to work was looking unlikely. I went indoor cycling and then had half an hours weights and an hour and a half yoga which left me in a panic and rush for work but minor result as I made the train. Worked, got picked up and popped into Marks and Spencers for the £10 meal for two and got two so that's tonight and tomorrow done. That explains how I sort of cooked as I removed the film and packaging and turned the oven on and also opened the microwaved door for the veg. Not had the desert yet or the wine as I have a 7.30am run date with my bear family and yes we will be well wrapped up and battling the minus winds and temperatures, well unless it starts to snow tonight.

Today's a contrary day, I have two massive spots, a painful red left side of my nose and yellow forehead one and my finger joint at the top bend on my right hand is sore and maybe swollen, so am I  a teenager with zits or middle aged with a bit of arthritis. I am still achy from yesterday's slip but it's not that bad and now wondering if it's aged related too, guess I'll look it up on the internet and self prescribe?  Finishing the evening in my PJ's and watching the box and thinkingwhat to do at the weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment