Tuesday 1 January 2013

Ohw er Is it the 1st today?????


Getting close
Yikes almost failed before I started as it was a slow start but sure it will build up, anyway who wants to peak too soon? OK so the truth, I have a hangover and a slow start is the best I could manage. Mike and I went to the gym for a big swim but it turned into maybe half an hour at a push swim but a lovely sauna/steam/jacuzzi. We did however go on a long dog walk of about 3 km. The walk was across the field/swamp at the present, not just to see other's misery, let's add a few photos of a flooded house but also to act as a reconnaissance as this is my favourite 9-10km run route and recently there it has been a mud bath/washout and I don't do dirty or wet running but miss the joy of touching the gate at locksmiths cottage and turning around to run back.
Oh dear

Totals Day 1
   
Run  0 km
Swimming 30 Minutes
Dog walking 2.75km 34mins

No comments:

Post a Comment