Saturday 5 January 2013

Day 5, broken bra, football waterlogged pitch and how does a slimming patch work? Stick over your mouth ?


I am so good and got up at 6:15 am to go running with my two super run buddies. I should have guessed it wasn't going to be my day when I couldn't get my bra to do up and when I finally struggled my ever increasing mass into a 34 the whole thing goes "tits up" (that's a technical term, or so Mr T always tells me) when there was a ping and an overspill of boobs. I had to go back up to sleeping hubby, find an even tighter bra, harness myself up and wake him to use his foot on my back and clip up the second shock absorber of the day. I am hoping to fix the original bra as it's my special Olympic one and holds special memories as well as my crown jewels. Even as I left home we had escape catty episode which turned into the two evil, I mean jet black cats escaping into the darkness, I almost had one back and the second made a dash across the porch and gone in 60 seconds, so here I am at 6:45 in the dark and light rain trying to quietly call "here pussy pussy". I texted my runners to say wait for me, woke hubby again and said the little angels have escaped in the dark and at last drive a few miles to meet up with the run girlies.  
Cats as Kittens last year
So yay the trio are reunited after a spell of illness, both adult/children and Christmas New Year festivities. We see ourself as Nell McAndrew x3, but call ourselves the 3 bears not just because I usually have porridge after our Saturday morning run but Jackie is the tiny Baby Bear in height but is so very slim, Kim is the the pretty Mummy Bear with lovely blonde hair and stops us from running in the road and is our run mummy. I am Daddy Bear, I'd like to think because as we run we chat the whole time and the stories are so funny I often laugh like Sid James/Jonathan Ross but in reality it's because I am the biggest, possible from weight (I wished) but also I am the oldest and most reckless of the bears. So after making everyone late I am on a mission to finish this run, which didn't go unnoticed by the other bears. Very disappointed as no toot ups and the only funny thing was as we came to a huge road sign for Lakeside which is 40 foot by 60 foot tall with a roundabout on it. As car headlights came up behind us it made huge 40 foot shadows so it looked liked 3 giants were running toward us for 5 seconds at a time. My phone said we did 8.08 km but Mummy Bear, using the same Endomondo app said we did 8.20 km which I preferred, but both said we ran slow and if it was a school report would be a "could do better and need to try harder", but hey caught up on all the gossip and it makes running such fun with such good friends. I intended to go home but as I had my gym pass in the car went in and had a hard bike session for half an hour followed by the power plates, a cool down on my legs and loads of arm pulls.


The day went downhill with the removal of Christmas from "Serendipity". I love it but everyone else here hates it so away it was packed for another 11 months, small sniff and sob and then it was a big lunch as I had a secret drink planned with the football boys, but with the current turn of luck we arrived at the ground and found that half an hour earlier the ref has said the pitch was waterlogged, looked fine to me, but no non league and now I was stuffed on an unnecessary fluid absorbing lunch, what else to do,nothing, went home and to bed for an hour. Walk the dog, watched Man U vs West Ham, eat crap left over nibbles and have a bottle of wine whilst thinking about if I will run tomorrow at 8, or gym/swim or open a second bottle of wine to ease the Big Brother and Splash! pain.

Todays Totals, One broken bra
Running 8.20km, thanks Kim I am using your results
Bike 30 mins fast and hard but only 13 kms
Powerplates 15 mins
Doggy walking 25 mins
Scared into a small stress incontinence leakage by a huge shadow of oneself running towards me, one

No comments:

Post a Comment