Sunday 27 January 2013

Day 27, and the sun is shining, we should be making hay, but, Catatonia



Well I never, can you believe it but I only had 2 glasses of wine, a huge amount of food and even cheesecake, didn’t even dance that much but had a super evening out last night mainly chatting, as did all the rest of the family, Jemma and Liam were at Wembley for TNA wrestling, Amber was in Southend at a gig and Chris swapped his shift and finished work early. The party ended at midnight which tied in excellently as it was pouring down so we picked up our own Devon wrestling tag team from the station. Had a sneaky Southern Comfort and then at about 2am re-heated left over Indian take away, not a great idea and went to bed feeling like this picture.
Is this the new me?
I have the get up and go and intend the 1st Feb to be my new year and start the diet for sure, book a few events and think about having a thinner summer.

As I hadn't over done the vino I could have got up and run but it’s just nice to have one day lay in together so we read the papers and once the rain stopped this morning off we went on a Pongo walk. His leg is much better and he was having a really good frolic about. With the snow melting it’s bringing the flooding back, well it never really left us, and Pongo loved the fresh smells coming up. 

The day was so warm and sunny but a beastly windy one. Even the boot campers on the green were out doing their thing, I was tempted to shout out where was they last week in the snow but then remembered I spent the day in the pub and on we walked.  
Had a little more Lakeside shopping and then popped into Costco for a fruit sundae,
 OK I said 1st Feb and am having a bit of a naughty time until then. I managed to fit in a lovely swim this afternoon, I had about an hour to spare and couldn’t be bothered to get changed into gym wear, not a good start but a swim was the only solution. It was pretty empty and I had a lane to myself to rack up the lengths and time went quickly but then dragged and 40 minutes was the most I can manage. I actually had a bit of a pain in one elbow, still as I said to Mike yesterday, you’ve had good life!  
Had a real fun afternoon, got down a suitcase of old photos and spent a couple of hours laughing and the odd she’s dead, they’re divorced and whatever happened to them. Now having a wine and watching the box, had a scrummy tea and made dough balls and nibbles food, assorted chicken bits, wedges,  mushroom, chilli prawns, pizza, homemade veggie pesto tart bit like a Christmas Eve picky party session. Roll on Feb xxx 


Totals
Overeating, all last night and today.
Dogga walking in the sun, nice.
Swimming like a Shamu was hunting me down, 40 mins



  

No comments:

Post a Comment