Wednesday 30 January 2013

Day 30, What will I do next week? No celb Big Bro and blog in the evenings


Today I am running alone and owh how I suffer without a buddy, firstly I am as slow as a cart horse on the way to the knackers yard and this was partly due to the wind, it was so blowy that my eyes were not just watering but crying and the tears were running into my ear and secondly I stopped to take 8 photos, look at 4 phone messages, have a scuffle with some big boys, dance with 2 trolleys and a wheelie bin, auto pause didn’t work, just one more think the route I took is 14 km and today it came out as 13.15km and when I zoomed into the route there were sections missing so not good Endomondo tracking today. 
Ready to run!
Route today is unplanned, that’s a surprise but running for an hour and a quarter, run until the voice of the phone says 40 minutes and turn around and come back. As the sun was shining even the wind wasn’t too bad on Chafford but as soon as I get going it’s head on the whole way.

Tour includes the house that has had a huge denehole appear in the drive,  
Is that a holein place of a drive?
Off street parking?
























Yes there is a Yatch club 
view
the yacht club, Thames and QE2 bridge,   





QE2 Bridge
sounds good, that’s not all I passed a house we nearly bought back in 1994,four big boys going late into school, I know everyone is taller than me but big boys in uniform looking at their phones, probably a photo of my nephew, and didn’t see me and I have to raise my voice and give them an “oi, oi chaps” what a knobby thing to say but sometimes a posh teacher voice does it all and boys disperse with a sorry Miss. I am sure it was them who put a spell on me as after that I was assaulted by 2 trollies blowing across the pavement by the high bridge; 



not one but 3 wheelie bins one with its lid open like it was coming to eat me munching and then at the last minute though, too much for one 4 foot bin and it swerved. I also, don’t ask me how, oh jeez Kim you would have so protected me, hit my elbow on the never funny bone, on a green BT box at the side of the road as I passed a queue of people at a bus stop. Sounds extra stupid but they all moved forward as the bus came and seemed to feel that I was actually running for the bus and was going to jump the queue and leap aboard. I was ambushed and moved right and into an invisible green box. Please don’t laugh it was all too much for me, I nearly did jump on the bus but Chris has my Oyster card and I was on the last 3km. I popped into the gym for a power plates cool down and home for dog walkies with Mum. That was lovely, the sun was bright and warm but the wind was so strong although she tripped over her laces within the first 20 yards and I caught her and threw her across the pavement with way too much force. Pongo just looked on. Wind was still really strong but even with Mum we made good times and stayed in 11 minutes a km for most of the walk. Nice to see the horses back in the flooded field and stupid swans a couple of fields away.  
Just seen the news, that poor London Marathon runner Claire, then the married couple on a tandem both died, so very sad. When we did the Great East Swim a young woman swimmer died and we think we saw her dragged out and go off in an ambulance. I always say if I do die please tell people I died doing something I loved. Saying that when the married couple were killed on their tandem, I reiterated this to Mike, as we have a tandem, and I do always badger him to come out on it, but today he said yeah I bet that’s not what he thinks.
yummy
Its Orange Wednesday so I treating Mr T to a night at the flicks, Movie 43, let’s just say I won’t be buying him an i-babe for his Birthday and if it was on the TV I’d have turned it over.






Total
Run, I think 14km,but phone says less.
Walkies 6km
Crap film and a cinnabon

No comments:

Post a Comment