Thursday 24 January 2013

Day 24, groundhog day 2nd Feb or is it anyday in bloggerland?

I am starting to feel like a hamster on a wheel and my blogs have lost it, but then I look at my life and realise I have nothing to say as I am doing nothing! Moan one-why didn’t we get a decent amount of snow? I know we had some at the weekend but last night it snowed again and when I got up I squinted out of the window and wasn’t blinded by the white just another little sprinkle.
A busy day for me, up and out with Pongo in the cold, even walking pretty fast the wind was chilly on the face, so glad I ran last night. I could tell how cold it was as our favourite puddle had grown and frozen.

If not a mud bath an ice rink
From doggy walkies I went to the gym. As I haven’t been riding my bike to and from work for a number of reasons, too cold, too icy, too windy, too late, too lazy. I felt I should be biking more so today I did my weights programme then did 15km on the bike, which represents just one day’s journey to and from work and actually I was pretty quick but then no hills, traffic, traffic lights, balancing or wind in my face. Shower, hair dry and off to work. As I haven’t got much to say I thought I’d post a few views from the balcony at work!   






I would like to question if I can add a walk around Lakeside with Amber tonight but I feel the Chinese we had far exceeded any calories burnt by walking even adding another Pongo walk tonight. So day ends the same as the last few; watching Big Brother and hoping for snow tomorrow, but not so much that Jemma and Liam can’t get up to us tomorrow for the weekend.

Totals for today

Indoorbike,15km
Weights
Doggywalk x 2
Walk around lakeside and eating too much!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment