Friday 25 January 2013

Day 25, was Christmas a month ago?



The fridge of  Leftovers
Was it all a month ago? Yup and still over-eating and preparing for a diet, so after yesterday's Chinese it was a take away curry today, but all I had today was porridge and a 70 calories bar for lunch. In my head that means I haven't blown it completely this week, but now having home cooked cookies and mixed ice creams, as in strawberry cheesecake, pistachio and cookies and cream, yummy.
Ocados been!

Today was the day of lateness for all at Tongue Towers. Firstly Mike turned his alarm off and luckily he was working from home so just ambled down the stairs and logged on in his bathrobe. An hour later Amber missed the college bus so I drove our car to chase it, yes I overtook it but ended up arriving at college at the same time. She told me tonight that her first lesson was cancelled so there was no rush after our mini tour of Essex. I flew back for yoga and just made it but somehow I misjudged my time and was late for work, so Mike dropped me at the station as it was zero degrees and I didn't have time to check the tyres and cycle to work. Chris was late for work as well as he turned his alarm off instead of hitting snooze so Mike also gave him a lift after dropping me at the station. Haven't got much other news as did the shortest dog walk ever, partly as Jemma was only 11 minutes away so as soon as doggy had pooed we turned back and came home and partly as it was take away tea, again.
Am really excited about running tomorrow as the 3 bears are going out to run as the porridge cools, let's hope we don't get any more snow, we did have a little in the air today and it had been freezing all day but I will be gutted with a capital G if we can't go out and run or worse if I wake up at 6.45 and get ready to run and it's all slippy but looks fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment