Friday 18 January 2013

Day 18 All this waiting and it’s a fluff of snow


I have been looking in envy all week at everyone else’s icy frolics and now I have some but it’s substandard and not really settled after flaking down all day. Well I say all day but actually I went out to the gym and there was nothing, -1 degrees on the car and a cloudy morning. Everyone has heeded the warning and the road was empty and so was the gym of sin.
One receptionist and a gym assistant and nobody else so I had a fast as you like weights session and a power plate wobble before going into a yoga class. 
Slightly panicked as I was alone on the mat at 9.00 thinking maybe it was cancelled and no one put a note up but like microwave popcorn cooking 10 people and the tutor all arrived within seconds. I have only been doing yoga since November and am unbalanced and not that good at technique but I always come away rested and taller so hopefully thinner! Each week I have got better and this week I was top at being an aeroplane, don’t think that’s a technical term but you lie on your front and put your arms out to the side and point your toes and rise up onto just your tummy and I have a pretty strong tummy under its fatty coating. I got a very well done and an excellent Jacqui which is the only time I’ve had a positive in said to me. 
I came out, no coat as I’d left it in the car, and it was snowing like real flaky snow, I was at last being snowed on and relieved to join the rest of the country and skipped to the car. Rushed in, told the dog walkies and Mum came too for a trot out in the snow. Snow not that great but had a chilly romp with the dog and got all the news. Rest of the day was spent doing nothingness, chores which included putting on the zaggora pants and sweating, eating,  and another snowy dog walk with Mike. All I can hope for is a massive snow fall tonight and not to have to go to work tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment