Sunday 13 January 2013

Day 13, Welcome to Jacqui Express, how can I help you?

"The Tongue Tummy filler", sweet corn, ham, red onion, pepperoni and cheese on an extra thin crispy base as didn’t make enough dough


Owh I hate it when you wake up and don’t know what day it is! I went to bed and it was Saturday night, well Sunday morning but when I woke up for real and not the practise starts I’d had for a noise at 2am, probably son coming home, or for a wee at 6am or the dog digging his bed up at 6.30am but when I looked at the clock it was 8 something or other and Mike wasn’t in bed. I crabbed over to his side of the bed and it was pretty cold but then the “is it Monday?” panic struck oh and was I dreaming or is there a make of shirt called Babybird? Mike was downstairs working, bless it was his work release window so he was watching numbers on a screen as I snoozed. He’s such a love as he came up with a coffee and the Sunday papers for a read before it was dog walkies time. Now as you all know Pongo loves a big run, I once duct taped my phone with GPS tracker app to his collar and he covers 3–4 times the distance we do by running backwards, forwards, after a smell, into a river and just generally being a frisky dog. Today we went to the fields for a welly walk in the still flooded slippy muddy slop. This is the first time we’ve tried it for a few weeks and it has been too bad but it was still too slippy for me to get the phone out and photo and stay upright so todays photos are from Jacqui Express as someone said the name Pizza Express has already been taken.  Basically we have a bread maker and set it going to make pizza base and dough, as you can see from the photos the dough balls are more like dough rolls.


The long suffering Mr T took junior Miss T for some driving practice as she didn’t have a lesson this week, well the instructor had no car, no need for first class honours to spot a basic need for driving lessons is a car. With the impending snow she may well not get a lesson for the next few weeks so felt it would benefit her to have a run around. The last time I sat in the back being driven by Amber I played on my phone, photo’d and videoed her and then played brain training on the DS making the odd comment so I wasn’t allowed to go this week and sneaked into the gym. It never surprises me that whenever I go to the gym there are always people in there and even for a Sunday lunch time there was about 50 people working their little tushes off. I did a mixed arms, legs, belly, abs, weights and wow I went for it. I did some interval training, 4 then 6 then 10 minutes working hard moving around the cardio equipment, rowing bike, cross trainer and skiing bouncy cross trainer. I lived up to the name of my top and was Sweaty Betty. Not content I went for arms and a power plates including plank and arm dips.
As you see it was pizza for late lunch, early tea Jacqui Express style and we had a flop about rest of the day, a bottle of Christmas left over cocktail, (it’s only 5.5% Kim so I can’t class it as alcohol two nights on the trot). Watched rubbish TV and read the rest of the papers. I have had two new job suggestions this weekend, thanks both of you, cooking and writing, maybe I could do a cook book and include all the children’s portions in it!


Today’s Totals
Doggy walk 50 mins in sludge, a slow 2 ½ miles
Weight, power plates and cardio one and a half hours + big gym day
Realisation I’m a gym-aholic, got to be my food intake and weekend drinking that stops me being slim 

No comments:

Post a Comment