Saturday 26 January 2013

Day 26 and it's still daylight at 5 pm

Firstly let's say Happy 60th Birthday to Martin, we are so looking forward to a hot buffet and paid bar celebrating with you that I am writing my blog the earliest I have ever done so that we can get maximum enjoyment out of the evening. Pongo and Mr T have even gone long walkies so that I can blog but I am really going to shower and I have a lot of shaving and exfoliation to do before I turn from middle aged mother of three to sexy dancing queen MILF.
Lets get Janathon blogging and today the three bears are reunited, a big yay as Kissable Kim and sweet pea Jackie made my morning run a joyous occasion. I just love that we can gossip and run, it's like a coffee morning on the go with no coffee, maybe I could patent it, maybe not. Run was lovely as it was almost daylight at 7.30am and we all felt, even with a couple of patches of left over ice and a cold wind, that it was like a spring time run. Not much to report about the actual run other than we saw a fox run across the road and a high number of other joggers out and about. On the way home I saw our alter egos, 3 male runners. Now they are older than us and obviously not outstanding athletes but I see them and think good on you, you're out and about and doing your best. Their Daddy Bear is actually pretty grey but he's at the head and leads his team as they conquer Chafford and Davy Down. I've seen them out a few times but I can't imagine their gossip is as good as ours. They are also not as dedicated as us because they are out at 10 and we have been out, ran, cycled showered and prepared porridge for the rest of the bear's family before they get going.
From running went into the gym and went indoor mountain biking. I had in my mind 10 miles but my maths isn't great and I did 18 km which was 11.25 miles, also had a power plates session, top work I felt. Had another gossip in the changing room and came home and went out with Jemma and Liam window shopping.

Now in Jacqui World we had a lovely walk and picnic but in reality we went to the shops and had Subway for lunch. Joke of the day: Richard "Dick" Turner. Oh no look at the time, I need to be morphing, can I count dancing the night away as part of my Janathon activities?

Totals
Run 7.7km
Bike 18 km
Day of not cooking, yes another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment