Tuesday 15 January 2013

Day 15 and today’s blog is brought to you by the letter B and the number 0 (°C)

Half way Blog


The letter B is for Bridges as today I crossed 4, yes I couldn't contain myself either but I crossed the railway line twice, on different bridges, and the M25 twice once on a road bridge and once on a footbridge. This sounds like it’s going to be a very drab blog and I'm typing it!
Are you a snow cloud?
But firstly let me complain that everyone and I mean everyone has snow and I have none and yes I am a big kid and no it’s not fair! 
Up and out for early morning Pongo walking and the more I walked the more I took photos of clouds hoping to entice some snow out of them and as I came back the church was bathed in sunshine, no hope of snow then.

Not even slightly snowy here
Sunshine!


Let’s paste some photos as that is my main reason for a slow time, an hour for 10km and my bestest time  have been 52-54 minutes so blame it on post Xmas binge weight, stopping to take photos and the cold, like freezing wind and temperature.
M25 from the footbridge

I suffered a further delay answering  the phone and that panicked me no end as no one phones me  and within two rings I had the following scenarios pass through my jumbled run brains
1 Amber bus/college/I am ill problem.
2 Jemma, could be anything from there was a pretty butterfly here to when I was 6 did I dance to a song called when you come to the end of your lollypop?
3 Mike, no way he knows run time is always uninterrupted and has tracked me on Endomondo and phones as soon as I am at home, but today could be the “I just called to say I love you“ maybe he’s not Stevie W!
4 Chris, no way unless his bed was on fire. A while ago I’d phoned house and his mobile and then got my Dad to go to our house where he rang the doorbell, opened the door and went to Chris’s bedroom and shock him awake!
But no it was a junk call asking if I was free to talk, **** right off!  

Footbridge 2
Footbridge 2 look towards Kent, is that a snow cloud over the power station at Dartford, maybe a snow cloud?





M25/A13 looking towards the Bridge









And today’s last bridge was over the railway track complete with prickles to stop me climbing up for a better picture
Oh no I forgot to take a photo of the first road bridge over the train line, will try harder in future.

So run had to be under an hour as I have work, I felt cold and as soon as the voice of evil on my phone Mrs Endomondo said 5km it was turn around and come back and it couldn't come quick enough. I was cold, even with 4 tops on, zero degrees does that. I saw a chap, one I “morning” to and I realised I was being a nympho and staring at his shorts but that may well be the answer, he had run tights and baggy over shorts on and it was my legs that were nippy. I have Zaggora pants and I loved them, the creaking and rubbing and also the sweat, but I had a chronic case of thrush from them and get flashbacks even now and haven’t worn them since but maybe this is the time to have them on.
Day panned out with work, Amber coming home sick and going to football for a cup match which we lost on penalties 

Totals.
9.9 km in the cold slow running, with many photos 
Doggy walking 2.8km in the cold
I hate running alone and had to moan in my head, but have a sore knee, ankle, leg and hip, big ahhhhr please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment