Tuesday 29 January 2013

Day 29 and need to get running, even if on a wheel



Today is my hurry, hurry, hurry day. I spend it like a hamster running on its wheel, or a chubby runner on the treadmill. The day starts with doggy walkies and today the swans are playing Pongo and seek, unfortunately I forget I have a camera phone, sometimes when I walk down the lane I seem to go back in time and only have a distance shot of Mr and Mrs Swan saying why don’t you and your dog go play on the motorway.
First glimpse, the small white dots

Can’t be bothered you enjoy the field and stay over there!
It was a little strange as I very rarely see anyone and today a man followed us, I was wondering if it was the dog warden and as soon as Pongo went off the lead he would be arrested for crimes against swans and running with his ears inside out, the Dalmatian Society don’t like that sort of thing! But actually I now think I have a stalker, he has no dog and a hat pulled low and an anorak, maybe he was a flasher and I walked too fast or a Janathon official following me as can one woman walk this amount and has she even got a dog? 


Today my favourite puddle has changed shape and is now looking like Australia, what do you think, it’s also a little less slippy and more the texture of guacamole.
From walkies  it’s gym time and I am going open minded, no plan other than go gym! I did a big lot of weights, pully arm thing, pushy leg thing, waisty twist thing, low row, legs out, legs in and tip toe legs arms punchy down. Did a good row, went a little further in ten minutes, not much about 150 metres and cross trainer, a short brick session run and bike, run, bike but as time was sneaking past me I had an arms and legs cool down on the power plates. Shower and back on the wheel, I have my work bag ready for the next stage of miserable existence and shower, dry hair and drive into work. I even get a top manager bay right by the door, which was great until I came out and my car is blocked in by an unknown on the 7th floor. I felt shattered and came home had 2 tablets and went to bed which seemed like just for 5 minutes but must have been an hour as I was rudely awoken by the door bell ringing and in my sleepy state tried to turn the digital alarm clock off. Dog was going mental and by the time I got downstairs he was in such a state if I was outside would have walked away. It was actually baby T back from college so been in bed a little longer than I thought and Pongo was so excited because he knew it was her and felt the doorwoman service was terrible; as did Amber.
Tries to make up for nap and starts doing 6 jobs, washing on, out, and needs to be hung up, dishwasher unloaded and reloaded, cooking tea, looking at Facebook, all the necessities to make it look like I was a good mum/wife, but lands up burning the palm of my hand, putting the dog in the garden and washing in a basket just dumped like a stolen car! So everything stops for football and hopefully our game will be on tonight so it’s an early blog from me. 

Totals
Nap time, oh yes an hour or more, get in there!
Gym, cardio 50 mins  and weights 35 mins 
walking with dog some

No comments:

Post a Comment