Monday 7 January 2013

Day 7, Tongue licks the competition as the teddy orgie continues


Today started with a major run disaster, well in my mind it was but anyone else would simply think it's your own fault, move on. After Saturday's 3 bears run washing was done in a hurry and as such my pride and joy running top, with flashy or static red light went into the washing machine and was now a  soggy mess with no battery to be found in the machine or cuffs. Good to see what is inside. I met Kim for our run adventure and was in a panic that the battery was stuck in the mechanics of the washing machine and then it would cost a bloody fortune and I would have to make like how did that happen? Where did that come from? But as we started on our 13km I pulled out my running hankie and there was the battery, how? I was so glad I put the other components on the radiator to dry off and when I got back made the light back up and how lucky am I but back to being flashy lady once again. Actually I mainly use it when I cycle to and from work but a small thing like a working light made my day.
We had a most excellent run today, weather was dry but cloudy and really windy in a few areas and me and the girl done good, we planned a sort of route with two short cuts if we are tired we can cut it short to 8 or 11km but didn't need them and went the whole hog carrying on making almost 13.5 km and over 1200 calories burnt. Ding dong, we did have a toot, but from a female friend, Kim saw a couple of people and we waved and I saw a guy from the gym in his car but he just waved, like a four year actually, but both feeling less like lard on legs today and Kim has already knocked off half a stone as I still wallow in self pity, oh woe is me nothing fits. I know that speed will pick up as weight goes down so better get going but as I am typing this I am eat chocolate popcorn.

From running I popped in the gym and had a fast paced arms and leg alternate weight session and then onto the power plates. I had a plan to do housework and a need to move the Hello Kitty, Yogi Bear and 101 Dalmatians orgy from the lounge. There is a reason they are on top of the drinks cupboard, Pongo loves to mother them then rip out their eyes and stuffing and Yogi is 23 years old and safe up there.

Not content with running and gyming I went Mother and doggie walking across the fields. Pongo because he needs it and Mother because she has lowered her cholesterol and it's part of her exercise plan and also to catch up on her holiday gossip as they have been away. All in all a top day and for a little while today I was second in the league table for Janathon, Tongue licks the competition.

Saw this today, in hardback and not a single printed sheet suggested by a non Orient fans
Totals
Running 13.40km
Gym 30mins
Dog walking 4km
Tooted up 1
Continued stuffed toy orgy 1

No comments:

Post a Comment