Wednesday 9 January 2013

Day 9 - Small and substandard blog



My trio of joy

As today I haven't got that much to say and I've got a headache it'll be a micro blog and to fill the space I have added an extra large photo of my 3 lovely children.

I have continued with my Janathon regime and went to the gym this morning for a little bit of everything. I had half an hour of assorted weights, arms, legs, abs and then one of my friends from way back arrived and we went cardio as a team, doing 10 minutes of high speed rowing, cross training, cycling and the skiing/bouncy cross trainer and wow we was in sweaty city, red and puffed out, actually it was a really good hour and I really felt like I had done good. Shame I feel pooped with a headche and had a hot bath and in my PJ's now. Saying that I've been at work till 5 and then to the Cinema to see The Impossible, a film about the 2004 tsunami which was OK, maybe 2 stars on the JT scale of film review, Skyfall getting 5 stars and Looper a 5 too. I don't want to spoil it for anyone but....... 

Nobble bobble wobble wheels in our tidy garage

Today I didn't cycle to work as it was raining and I am such a fair weather cyclist, well actually it's a health and safety issue as I have an inexpensive racing bike and the wheels are as thick as a stick of pasta and slip on a drain cover and gets stuck in the gaps between the pavement, but the spare bike's wheels are deformed and sort of roll over the edge and make the steering go wobbly. So after missing the train, but hair was dry and looking good partly as not biking so no crash helmet and hitched a lift to work.

I didn't have the basket on for the triathlons

 
Didn't even walk the doggy tonight had a Lush bath bomb and sat and watched Celeb Big Brother x

Todays totals
Weights 30 mins
Cardio 1 hour of a gym mix up
Happy ending films 1
Really top secret news I can't tell   1





No comments:

Post a Comment